A Break From The Jungle

A Break From The Jungle
Break from the kids in Zions

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today i cleaned my car so well. I actually used my electric toothbrush (i save the old brushes) and cleaned it from top to bottom. It has been outside all winter because our gargage is full of wood for the deck. I hated that. So now the garage is cleaned out and my car is back home. Went to another shower for Jill today. Ward Shower, Jills Mom's side of the family shower, shower at my house. This one was with her Dad's side of the family. They had a big home that looked out over this great big gully in Sandy. She has the loveliest families, both sides. So I am all showered out. Ready for the wedding. NO-- I am not ready. We are still working on a little kitchen downstairs for the newlyweds.
Paula's softball season is almost over at Olympus. They had a hard year because they lost 9 seniors last year. Olympus is being torn down. They are going to start building the new school in the softball field. So next year we will have to find a new place to play for Paula's last year. Everyone have a great Spring and Easter. Don't eat tooo much choclate.

No comments:

Post a Comment