A Break From The Jungle

A Break From The Jungle
Break from the kids in Zions

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter weekend

This weekend was a busy one. Paula and I went to another shower for Jill and Matt. I washed lot's of clothes. I have been getting behind on my washing, but i was able to hang all my white linens on the line the other day in the sun. It's amazing how the sun can work to your advantage and bring some sunny brightness back after a long winter. The best bleach there is. And nothing like the smell or the feel. Towels have such better absorbtion, love it, love the sun. Jill got her eyebrows waxed after the shower and we all stood around the kitchen of her cousins house and watched. I am so getting myself a wax melting appliance. It looked pretty easy to me. We went to se the movie "Water For Elephants" with Reese Witherspoon and pretty boy James Patterson. I didn't read the reviews before I went. I think I would give it a straight up 2. Not a lot of chemistry between them. The best part was the villan. Then Easter Sunday. I was in so much trouble from Paula, because we did not do the basket thing. She says it's not fair because the older kids had Easter stuff into thier 20's. But when your the youngest you have privelges that the other kid's didnt get, like a new dress and 2 pairs of new stilleto's. You cant believe the height of one of them. She fell in love instantly. The softball team are having a professional picture taken out by the great salt lake and they are all wearing stilleto's. Funny I know. Wes made Easter dinner and it was not your traditional dinner. It was so fantastic and yummy that I have shown a picture of it. What lucky companion get's him for a cook? I don't think he will have as much time as he thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment