A Break From The Jungle

A Break From The Jungle
Break from the kids in Zions

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Ring

So the girls and me are very excited for the wedding on Friday. We are either going to stay up and watch it at 2:00 a.m. or we will get up. One of the best memories was in 1981 having my first baby Carly and watching the wedding at the hospital. Oh so exciting. I loved and admired Princess Diana so much and actually had a really hard time when she died. I really connected to her in her short life. YIKES I might be passing it on to the girls. I got it from my Mom. I remember her telling me how Princess Margaret had made the news back in the 40's because she had a run in her stocking while exiting a car. The picture was in all the news. She told us all about the Royals her whole life. Santa gave this replica of Diana's ring to Paula for Christmas. She hasn't taken it off for a few weeks, because we are so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment